[Northkeep] Winter Kingdom

Montega montega at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 18:04:16 PST 2007

I regret that I may not be able to attend Winter Kingdom. My daughter and I
will be in the Christmas Parade of Lights that PSO puts on downtown. She and
I will be part of the team that anchors and walks the giant Louie the
Lightning Bug balloon float. I volunteered her for this a while back and
she's excited about it. I didn't realize then that it was the same weekend.
It means alot to her so I am putting that before any event. (If you aren't
going to WK you should check out the parade. They always put on a good show)
Hope everyone has a good event. Looks like our next event will be Gulf War.

Cheers,
Tega