[Northkeep] Winterkingdom

Cheryl Kiel azuredecodragon at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 13:45:53 PST 2007

Sorry I missed pop, but I'm in serious need of a REALLY good set of directions to Winterkingdom.
Please remember that I'm very directionally impared & no longer come with a built in driver to make sure I get to where I'm heading.
I'm at 51st & Yale.

Thank you much.

"Mom, I'm so proud of you.  You're like Christopher Columbus.
You've managed to find something millions of people already knew about"
- Lisa Simpson
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing" - Helen Keller
Cheryl/Opala/Tamberlin