[Northkeep] HUGE SALE!!!!!

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 14:50:54 PDT 2007

Hi, everyone!  I am once again listing sewing items I have for sale.  The majority of them are period and are selling at half the price of retail.  The items I have for sale include:  metal buttons, leather buttons, trim out the wazoo, a variety of elastic, 73 new spools of thread in many colors, many packages of interfacing, new rivet/eyelets tool, magnetic bobbin holder and packages of bobbins, a variety of things I don't know the name of, cardboard cutting board and miscellaneous other sewing items.  Almost everything is priced from the store, and my prices to you are half off the original selling fee.  Email me or call me at 851-1610 if you want to come dig through what's available.  Thank you!

  Sincerely,
  Aodh/Susan