[Northkeep] Dionadair Tournament Next SATURDAY!!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 13:26:33 PDT 2007

Come one and all and join us for the anual Dionadair Tournament.
This will be next Saturday in Bartlesville. 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM at Sooner Park

Link to the park
http://www.bartlesvilleparks.com/Pages/soonerpark.html

Park is on North Madison Blvd

We invite everyone to this event hosted by Chemin Noir. I hope to see
lots of people out there. We do need donations for waterbearing and
anyone willing to waterbear as well. We also need help with set up and
tear down.

Post tourney revel will be held at the home of Fiontan.( 123 SE
morningside 74006 )

See you there!
Montega