[Northkeep] Dionadair Tournament Next SATURDAY!!

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 23 18:47:05 PDT 2007

I'm really hoping for a good rapier turnout for this!!

I will be at the tournament, judging from the sidelines. But as it stands right now, I'm suffering from an ankle injury that has me immobilized on crutches and off work...so I will not be able to fight. *BIG SAD FACE*

The Ensign tournament is open to past title holders...except White Scarves...they're S.O.L. but more than welcome to play!!!!

- Jeni/GG