[Northkeep] Exceedingly Silly

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Thu Aug 7 07:41:44 PDT 2008

Quoting Sigen3 at aol.com:
> I believe you could do the job.
> Sigen

Thank you, Your Excellency.  Coming from you, that is high praise indeed, and
I'm deeply honored you think so. You and Thorgrim set a very high benchmark.
Having seen what you and others went through taking on that responsibility, I'd
rather perform eye surgury on myself with a rusty pitchfork then take that
job!  :)

Quoting Montega <montega at gmail.com>:
> Welcome to the rumor mill. Abe doesn't play. Why would someone think he
> would run? Just a thought. Funny. I've heard rumors about myself at events I
> didn't even go to. Love it.

I'm generally pretty disconnected from the rumor mill, so when I heard this
one, it really was quite mind boggling.  Nope, Abe doesn't play. He doesn't
have any interest in participation. He only shows up on rare occaisions to walk
around with me and keep me company because he loves me bunches and I asked
pretty please. :)

I've always been very direct and am never afraid to speak my mind, which is why
I posted directly to the list after I got confirmation of the rumor.  So for
anyone (who cared) who was concerned or confused on the issue, hopefully I've
set it very clear. :)

- Zubeydah