[Northkeep] Exceedingly Silly

Montega montega at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 07:47:50 PDT 2008

I think thats good. In fact if we have more people speaking up to end the
rumors it would be be a better thing for all of us. Over the last two months
I've heard a LOT of mind blowing rumors and finally found the source of most
of them. Northkeep is too fun to let ignorance get in the way. Good for you
for speaking up!