[Northkeep] Exceedingly Silly

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Thu Aug 7 09:06:38 PDT 2008

So what you are saying is that you heard a rumor about who is the source of the rumors....hmmmm....I think I hurt my head LOL.

I understand, I have had my share of rumors about me, some silly, some downright stupid and on occasion malicious and mean.  Heck most of the time I miss the rumor when it is going around, which really annoys me because often they amuse the crud out of me and I want to be part of the fun, so if you know any about me feel free to share them with me, I need the entertainment. I really dont let them bother me anymore, those that really know me will know better than to believe it, and those that choose to believe them, well I think I would have to questions if I want to know them LOL

Have fun and no worries,
Yours in Service,
Facon