[Northkeep] You have 17 days to prepare!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 10:49:07 PDT 2008

 August 27th Grub N Garb is THE time to pull out the best cooking skills you
have and come ready to do battle with other cooks!
There will be three themes. One grand prize winner and one runner up will be
named. Here are your themes:

Meat
Vegetable
Drink

All of these should be period. Documentation IS required! You must present
all three themes to qualify.

There will be gift basket prizes as well as scrolls! So, dust off those cook
books and join Northkeep for a great experience!

This is held at fighter practice 6th and Peoria VFW Tulsa. 7:00 PM. All
dishes must be presented by 8:00 pm
This is also our monthly regular Grub N Garb so bring a dish to share if you
arent in the competition. All are invited. This is a great time to bring
friends who may be interested in the SCA.

I will need 4 judges. If you are interested in judging please send me an
email.

See you there!!

Lady Montega Blackdragon