[Northkeep] winterkingdom- childrens token boxes

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 16:28:09 PST 2008

Oh you poor thing! Hope you are feeling better very soon.
 I still am planning to bring the big bag o' stuff I have gathered Which
consists of lots of home dec and brocade swatches and some trims and
fringes, some plastic 'gems', and just what ever else I could put in the
bag. If you need it before hand please contact me and I will see what we can
come up with.
 Feel better!
 Tina

On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 10:54 AM, katrina hardesty <kalamitykayt at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Thank you very much Lynn. In my cold/flu medicated fog I thought
> winterkingdom was yesterday all week. I was very surprised when I arrived
> and OMG, everyone was naked.  Not a soul was there that I recognized. Then
> an ONG man parked next to me and I asked if there was a gas leak. He looked
> at me quite be muzzled and said, "No, I'm here to watch my daughter play
> basketball".  That is when I called my busom-buddy Angelica and probably
> woke her up.  But in her kindness she didn't laugh at me but just informed
> me that the event is next weekend.   So back home and back to bed I went.
> To make a even longer story short, anyone who has offered to donate trim, if
> you could contact me I will try to get by this week to pick it up and do a
> little organizing before winterkingdom.  Again thank you to all who have
> offered.
> Truly,  Aurora

Any day above ground is a good day!