[Northkeep] insignia pics ??

melissa vonaschen melissavonaschen at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 10:53:22 PST 2008

Do you need the artist who made the insignia to give permission to put a picture of it up on the site?  Or can you just go around and take pictures of the insignia that people have and put it up?

Ayla
(who has 1 thistle in weaving, but one that was given to me in court and another that was made for me to wear instead, but both are pretty cool and you can take pictures if you want)