[Northkeep] insignia pics ??

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Dec 24 11:48:29 PST 2008

Good question. My best guess would be : Yes, since we've already done so.
(There are some insignia that were turned in to the Sable Star, that we
didn't have artist's information on. We did a photo credit for the
photographer, left the artist's info blank (since we didn't have it.) )

So catch me at a fighter practice or event, and I'd gladly take a photo of
it - or, if you want to do so, that works, too!  I'll get insignia any way I
can get my greedy little hands on them.

- Zubeydah