[Northkeep] Rapier Practice

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 13:22:55 PST 2008

Keigan here on Kevin's account again.

Rapier practice is cancelled for this week.? I got up sick this morning and my deputy isn't gonna be able to make it either.? Sorry.? We will be back at it again next Wednesday so be there or be square.? Gulf War is just around the corner so come on out and get prepared!

After talking with Giesla, unless someone calls her to tell her that they are bringing their kids to boffer practice, she will be cancelling boffer as well.? So if you are planning on being there you need to call her.

Again sorry for the late notice about practice but it can't be helped this time.

See you next week!

Keigan