[Northkeep] Upcoming movie and the book

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Fri Feb 15 18:48:39 PST 2008

Greetings!
Just finished the book after watching the movie trailers the
other day.  Of course we all know we want to see the movie
because of all those gorgeous clothes!  A demo sounds great with
everyone wearing their very best garb.  I'd like to hear how
it goes if you decide to do it...I expect detailed comments
on everything!!  I'd like to go see it but am doubtful about
going and sitting in the theater for very long...and I seem to
have very low to non-existance tolerance for cold these days!

Go and have fun!  Aoife

PS:  LOVE the gorgeous green dress in the picture!