[Northkeep] News from the Foreign War at Estrella

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 19 10:22:43 PST 2008

Greetings All,
Word has reached my ears that one of our own did receive some special recognition in the Court of Their Majesties Outlands at Estrella War. As it was told to me the Lady Zubeydah and is now a Bearer of the Queen's Cypher!

This Award is very special, although non-armigerous, as it is only given from the hand of the Queen to those who have rendered personal service to her during her reign. Those who bear the Queen's Cypher may wear a stylized rendition of the Queen's initials upon their person.

Well done and congratulations Lady Zubeydah!
You make us proud.

Kindly,
Ian
Baron