[Northkeep] major thank yous!!!

rene chaisson renechaisson at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 07:29:46 PST 2008

Friday our family came home to a 48 hour eviction notice. Without the help of our SCA family, I don't know what we would have done. Special thanks to Adalia, Blakhawk, Randall, Chris, Mongo,  Arnor, Arthur,  Aderan, and JP. Thanks to them and 2 BIG trucks, the house is almost empty, our stuff(14years of accululation!!) is in storage, and we have a place to stay for now. With my husbands health, there was no way to manage this without all the extra arms and backs. Thank each of you- words can't even say how much!!!

  Tia, Ragnar, Elanor, Kaitlin, Alsyya