[Northkeep] Gulf Wars

bill fountain 112sword at cox.net
Tue Feb 5 17:34:04 PST 2008

Well last year did it for us we are hooked on gulf war! Angelique and Myself are preregistered and will be leaving Sat. a.m. So we can get a good place in line. If the land ocrat for Northkeep would put us down for a 14 X15 tent we would be very grateful. See every one this weekend at Kingdom A&S We might be a little late as We have to go car shopping for Angelique as her car bit the dust about 2 weeks ago and she is getting tired of getting up at 3 a.m. to take me to work!

                                 Wilhelm der Wulf