[Northkeep] Totally and Completely off topic

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 10:46:41 PST 2008

Oh if I didn't have kids!!!! That would be too cool!

- Jeni/GG> From: steldr at cox.net> To: northkeep at ansteorra.org> Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 11:21:23 -0600> Subject: [Northkeep] Totally and Completely off topic> > Hey all - > > Some of you may know that a good friend of mine from high school was a clown with Ringling Brothers for several years. She has remained in the entertainment industry in one way or another for the last 7 years since leaving the circus. Today I got an email from her and I thought it might interest some of you and that you might have some suggestions for her. I won't name names, you know who you are. :) I'm pasting the relevant bit below. If there is anyone who is actually interested in summer employment; let me know. And PLEASE - respond privately so we don't muck the list up too much!! steldr at cox.net> > Mercedes> > I have a new job. Another one of those "I can't believe my luck" jobs!> I'm to be the "Pirate Queen" for the Black Dragon Pirate Cruise Ship. (the Entertainment Director really, I just like Pirate Queen better!) .> I start on March 15th, my ship comes in on May 1st. :o)> I'll be making the wardrobe, training, hiring, scheduling, etc... Anyone with strong Pirate tendencies that needs full time summer employment...send your inquiries to me!> If you want to offer advice, ideas, rude comments, Pirate Jokes, funny tales , etc... drop me a line.... all help is welcome!> > > http://blackdragoncruises.com/> > > I know this is a most dangerous request, but any ideas for Pirate names for myself and crew would be appreciated! Thanks!> _______________________________________________> Northkeep mailing list> Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/northkeep-ansteorra.org