[Northkeep] Waldryk's Arms and Armoury under new Management and Name

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 11:14:19 PST 2008

   I hope it works great for him. The problem he
outlined is apparenntly all to common among armourers,
who probably start as a hobby, then the business
becomes overwhelming.
   I've heard some complaint about the business end,
but never about the quality of his product. May this
change help him out.
   I love the (second-hand purchase) pair of full
gaunts I have of his. Of course, if you don't use them
the way I don't make events, any armor will last
almost forever :)

Val

--- "Niewoehner, Hugh"