[Northkeep] Still Trouble, just a bit bigger... and whiter.

Montega montega at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 10:49:11 PST 2008

Blink... blink.... blink.......
 You have/had a fast Jetta? My poor broken down Jetta was absent the day
they passed out fast. That was oh.... back in 85. Poor broken wiper, bad
tail light, clicks on a left turn, and somehow smells like burned popcorn in
the mornings....Hence the name PUG which stands for Pretty Ugly Go-kart. It
is a foul money sucking beast from which there is no escape...

The heater works!

Congrats on the new car.