[Northkeep] Computer to spare

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Tue Jan 15 06:12:47 PST 2008

Answered Privately,

Lady Adalia VonderBerg

-----Original Message-----
From: northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Peter Schorn
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 7:07 PM
To: northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Northkeep] Computer to spare

I remember recently reading about a member of the Barony who'd lost his
computer to thieves while his family was staying elsewhere during the
ice
storm.  I have a 2002-model "e-Machines" PC with color monitor and all
necessary software that is just gathering dust right now.  He and his
family
are welcome to it if they still need it.

(I'm sorry I didn't mention this earlier but I needed to make sure it
all
still worked, which involved finding the cables, hooking it up, etc.)

Please let me know if this would be helpful.

Thanks,

Cadfan ap Morgan