[Northkeep] castellan thank you's

Cecil Hudson metaldog00 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 20:52:08 PDT 2008

And I would like to thank you, Arthur, and congratulate you. You deserve to be awarded the Arc d'or and a long time in coming it has been. It's a privilege and and an honor to shoot with you. You have tutored myself and many others in the art and skills of archery and I would like you to know I appreciate it very much.

Cian Rhys Gravenor

P.S.  Any news on the rescued person? I would like to know that They're ok.