[Northkeep] Castellan

Rene Shepard reneshepard at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 05:10:38 PDT 2008

To the populace of the Barony of Northkeep
Greetings,
I probably need to introduce myself, my name is Rene Shepard. My husband and I played in Moonshadow many years ago.
I was hurt (Owen says I need to give the ninja story, and I'm stickin to it!)
and unable to play for years. Then I dropped some weight and wanted something to do to get me off my hienie and my husband has a 60 year old long bow that he lent me.
Weeeeell, one doesn't use a 60 year old longbow unless its been really well cared for and this one hadn't, but Arthur Blackmoon, Cian and Daniel set us up with loaner equipment to use at archery practice. Then Robyn came out and really encouraged us to come to Castellan.
And we went and we had a grand time!
I don't know how much we'll get to play, but it's been exciting to meet old friends, to make new ones and remember how much fun this can be.
Thank you Arthur, Robyn, Cian and Daniel and thank you Northkeep for a lovely event to come back to!
Ld Rene Shepard
PS. Went to fighter practice with Michelle last night, Oh my goodness! JP, Jillian and Owen, ya'll were a sight for sore eyes!
You three know that it was your examples that taught me the meaning of service?
Cheers