[Northkeep] FW: [NorthkeepFighters] All Fighters

Niewoehner, Hugh Hugh.Niewoehner at flightsafety.com
Thu Mar 27 11:32:07 PDT 2008

>From: NorthkeepFighters at yahoogroups.com
[mailto:NorthkeepFighters at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Kenneth
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 12:57 PM
To: NorthkeepFighters at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [NorthkeepFighters] All Fighters

I know there has been some thought about starting a fighter practice
on Saturday. Thorgrim would like to do a melee practice and I was
approched by Balvin last night about getting something together as
well on Satuday. I am all for it but first thing is it will be
unofficial at this time. With the tourney schedule going on I will be
traveling some on the weekend pending funds of cource, by the way
anyone looking to sponser a okay fighter to offset travel expences
please contact me lol. I am in when I am in town. So please sound off
if you are interested in a Saturday practice and let each other know
when and where you guys want to get together. Some expressed
Wednesday that they would like to have one this Saturday but you guys
need to take the ball on this and run some. Sound off if you are in
so we know who, what, when and where. Also if it is going to happen
please contact those who do not have internet access as well so they
might join in on the fun.

Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
Squire to Earl Daffyyd Whitacer
KnightMarshal Barony of Northkeep