[Northkeep] delivery to Gulf War...

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Mar 7 06:53:47 PST 2008

I have a package that I am hoping to get delivered to Gulf Wars... half of the
package goes to Baron Ian for the Crown of the Outlands, and half goes to Lady
Ciana for the Volunteer Above and beyond table.  In total, the package is
smaller than your average grocery bag, and doesn't require refrigeration or
special handling of any kind.

Is there anyone who is leaving for Gulf this weekend who wouldn't mind bringing
it? *Ideally* I would like to deliver it on Saturday afternoon / evening, but
can be flexible...

- Zubeydah