[Northkeep] delivery to Gulf War...

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Mar 7 07:51:20 PST 2008

Quoting Kenneth Smith <ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com>:
> I can take it to them but will not be there until Sunday.  I will be leaving
> this evening if not early Saturday morning.  If you want me to take it let me
> know.  I will be coming into Tulsa at around 3:00 this afternoon to get a few
> last minute items.
> Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
> Squire to Earl Daffydd Whitacer
> Knight Marshal Barony of NorthKeep

I appreciate the offer, Ulf... Unfortunately, the items aren't quite ready yet.

That's why I was hoping to drop them off with someone who is leaving late on
Saturday or Sunday, or later in the week -- when the package get to site isn't
hugely important at all; just in time for the event, really. ( Thursday or
Friday of next week is fine - it doesn't have to be early in the week. )

- Zubeydah