[Northkeep] All Kinds of Stuff

melissa vonaschen melissavonaschen at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 12:07:15 PDT 2008

Okay, so for those of you that don't already know - I am moving back to Tulsa (in the process of packing as you read this probably).  Unfortunately I won't be able to make many Populace meetings for a while due to Monday night classes both this summer and fall but I should be at the meeting this month.  (When is that by the way?  The 26th is Memorial Day so I didn't know if it would be moved for that or not.)  Anyway, since I'm going to be in Northkeep now I was wondering about getting on the mailing list for the Saga.
  Also I would like some more information about the demo on the 15th of this month?  It is at a school, correct?  If so, what is the age group?  I was thinking I'd bring a loom but can also possibly do other stuff if needed.
  And speaking of looms, do we still need anything for baskets for Castellan?  I'd be happy to donate some more trim this year.  If there's anything else I can do to help with Castellan let me know as well.  I was hoping to be on site to help with set-up all day on Friday, but I'll be finishing up training for the job I start the following week, so it looks like it will be later in the afternoon before I can be there.

  Ayla
  (who is no longer lurking on this list now)