[Northkeep] Kings college

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Thu May 8 10:56:53 PDT 2008

Hi,

June 13th-15th is Kings college in Sanger, Tx. Ill be there, teaching
and attending classes. Lilas and Thomas aren't going so I have seats
open if anyone wants to grab one. The deal is that we split glass even
between everyone in the vehicle.

For those who have never gone, King's college is an excellent event
with a full day of classes covering a broad swath of topics. The event
site, which includes a class schedule, is linked off of the Kingdom
calender page. If you go with me or not, its an excellent opportunity.
I'm thinking of driving down Saturday night, crashing (location to be
determined) and then driving to site Saturday. Return would be Sunday.

If your interested, e-mail me DIRECTLY, please.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Province of Mooneschadowe