[Northkeep] Rennet?

Miles Grey Kahn at West-Point.org
Thu May 8 08:21:30 PDT 2008

Woot!  (or should that be "Wooteth"?)  Thanks everyone!  I'll swing by the
 Grocery Store de Noir or Super Duper Chemin Wally World on my way home
tonight.  They'll have everything else I need, except the last special
ingredient, which I will have to order from a certain specialty place
somewhere in Calontir.  That one won't hold up my foray into cheese making
- it's just something to serve with the cheese to turn it into a true
<something> treat.  (I know full well it just might suck.)

I've been wanting to try my hand at Cheddar and Parmesan for quite a
while, and will give them a shot down the road a bit.  For now, the fast
cheeses will do nicely.  I hope.  Who knew Mozzarella only takes a day?
Wooteth!

  Gleefully,
    Miles Grey, the easily amused . . . and somewhat irritating