[Northkeep] Monday night at the libray

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Tue May 13 09:45:41 PDT 2008

Thank you to everyone who attended.  I hope you all had a good time.  If you haven't looked through Isabella's pictures, take a few minutes to do so - she got some beautiful shots of the books and manuscripts and needlework.  And a special thanks to HL Elizabeth and Lady Olivia for assisting.

Diarmaid and I were thinking about doing this again next fall, perhaps on a different night (sorry about that conflict with Officers' Meeting).

This really was just a small portion of the cool things TU has in its collections, so if there is a subject you're interested in, please ask.

Again, thank you for making this a success.

In servicio,

Talana