[Northkeep] Pagenfest (was: Wednesday FP)

Miles Grey Kahn at West-Point.org
Tue May 13 12:39:33 PDT 2008

Cody Chezem wrote:
> Just to let all know I will not make FP Wed. nite. I went ahead bought
> myself a ticket for Pagenfest at the Crush. There are some folks comin' in
> from OKC as well.
>
>   If there is any other interested it is at 68th and Lewis, doors open at
> 5p. Advanced tics on the web are $15 or $20 at the door. Tyr is the
> headline group and there are others scheduled including a local band.

Yeah, good as a groups may be, if you call it Pagenfest, I'll not be
attending.  In choosing the name, they've decided they don't want me.
After all, how many Pagans would attend a concert called "Christianfest"?
It's a shame - some of the music sounded decent even though I'm not a
metal fan.

Well, I do like bronze, pewter, silver, gold, steel, and a bunch of other
metals, but that has nothing to do with music.

>   This is one of my favs by Tyr; http://youtube.com/watch?v=97lxvrKC-nI

The video really could have used better resolution when the blonde lady
appeard about 24 seconds from the start.  ;-)

  Miles Grey