[Northkeep] May Saga

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Wed May 21 06:24:39 PDT 2008

Unto the kind, patient, and forgiving Barony of Northkeep,

I have just sent the May issue of the Saga to the electronic list I
have.  Please give it some time to come through, but let me know if you
don't receive yours in a reasonable amount of time.

There truly is no excuse (other than life) for the tardiness of this
month's publication. I will bring hard copies to Fighter Practice
tonight.  I apologize for missing Populace (my daughter was graduating
from high school).

Please let me know if there is something you'd like to see in future
months.  :)

YIS,
HL Adalia VonderBerg
Titled Bard of Eldern Hills