[Northkeep] Paging Thorvald [was:Any one have $600k?]

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 21:53:08 PDT 2008

Can you say goose bumps? Would it not be just a hoot to go visit the museum?

  Thanks
  Thorvald

"Niewoehner, Hugh" <Hugh.Niewoehner at flightsafety.com> wrote:
  Thorvald,

I don't have your email addy here at my office.

I want to send you a picture that'll have you drooling.

A longship 30 meters long, 90 sets of oars and no engine. Last year
they sailed it Roskilde to Dublin. This year they're sailing her back.
(This time it'll be the southern route around England.)

Here's their web site:
http://www.vikingeskibsmuseet.dk/page.asp?sideid=203&zcs=458

They'll build you one but it's not gonna be cheap. ^_^

Damon