[Northkeep] Rennet?

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu May 8 07:02:17 PDT 2008

You should be able to buy it at most grocery stores.  The last I bought
was at Reasor's, over near the bakery.  I know that is an odd place but
that is where it was.  I have bought it at Wal-Mart before as well, and
have seen it at Warehouse Market.  I'm sure that you could probably get
it at places like Akin's as well.  Most places it won't be in the
bakery department tho. ;p  I'd check in the aisle with the canning
supplies or ask a manager.

Hope this helps

Keigan
lurking on Kevin's account again