[Northkeep] Event weekend

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 15:17:26 PST 2008

Hello I had hoped to make it to your canton's event this weekend but our Van died on the way home from the event sunday. Alas, I wanted to let you know Lord Hatur left your canton a LARGE bundle of wood to use in the fire places or as you see fit. It is plank looking and on the edge of the woods toward the end of the feast hall on the way to the cement pads.

Also, there were some issue with the ladies room near the admin building so we just had the ranger lock it up and we did not use it.

I hope your canton has a wonderful event!
Siobhan

Lady Siobhan ingenTigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus
Seneschal, Canton of Skorragardr
Nordsteorra, Kingdom of Ansteorra
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.