[Northkeep] Chemin Noir Potluck

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Wed Nov 19 14:54:13 PST 2008

Greetings

I'm so glad you'll be able to come!  When you get tired of
hobbling around you can come join me (in my wheelchair)at the
raffle table.  As far as food goes...bring anything you feel
like bringing.  As far as I know we've at least a couple of soups,
beer bread,etc.  Know it would be nice to have cheeses, pickles
deviled eggs, sweets or just about anything.  Zubeydah, do you
know what others items would be good.  We probably need to get
some disposable plates, bowls and flatware in case some don't
have their own or don't want use their feastware.

Aoife