[Northkeep] Loaner stuff for this weekend

melissa vonaschen melissavonaschen at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 18:36:06 PST 2008

Hey all,

I am bringing a newbie to the event this weekend and am in need of some more loaner garb for him if at all possible.  He's about 5'10" maybe 180 lbs, athletic build (very athletic).  I should also mention he is in his late 20s, has a job, a house, a car and ladies he is single... :)  Anyway, so yeah, he needs some garb, and possibly feast gear.  I have a tent for him and think everything else has been covered so that should be it.

I should be on site Friday night sometime between 9 and 11.  If anyone has questions, call or email me before then.

Ayla
(405)-343-8566