[Northkeep] wonderful demo yesterday

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 10:18:05 PDT 2008

 What a great time we had yesterday at the library demo!
   I did not know quite what to expect as I knew it would be on a small
scale but it was lovely. The weather was cooperative and there were a lot of
things to see. I was pleasantly surprised to see so many people in
attendance. I know I got many an opportunity to talk about the SCA and what
we do and took many compliments on the level of participation of our people
at the event.  It was also very neat to watch our good Baron and Baroness
interact with the little people who were so fascinated by them. Hummm, who
was it they thought our Baron to be?? King Arthur? And I watched bunches of
little boys admiring the fighters on the field, I am happy that a few were
able to make it after all. One special moment for me was watching Aderyn
perform for a small group of children who were totally engrossed in her
tale.
 This is why the SCA is such a good organization of which to be a part.

Tired but happy is
  Tina

--
Any day above ground is a good day!