[Northkeep] Chemin Noir Leather Bottle Project/Class

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Thu Oct 23 09:56:43 PDT 2008

Greetings Giladrial!

I'm going to answer your question on-list instead of personaly
in case there are other people who might be interested in making
leather bottles (bottels).  We are currently doing a class on
making bottles...we've already had 2 sessions and it was decided
to do some further work at populace (it takes a few hours)
If you are interested you might want to check HL Tadgh's
website on making them.  He also has taught classes at several
WinterKingdoms... perhaps he will so so again this year!
Now you really 'must' attend this year...you'll never know what
you might learn:)!

Aoife