[Northkeep] Boffer practice cancelled

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Wed Oct 22 14:22:27 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the populous,

I am afraid that boffer must be cancelled tonight.  Gisela has encountered mechanical problems preventing her from attending and I will not be able to attend as well for a variety of reasons.

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise for my absence over the last month or so.  I have been dealing with a back injury that has prevented me from fighting or really doing much of anything, with physical therapy I am improving and the doc says I can be back at full activity in about two more weeks.  He did approve that I do some light bouting in about a week as long as I dont over do it so perhaps I can do a little at G&G next week.  I would have tried to attend despite my injury but financial concerns have restricted that as well.  Again I am sorry for those that count on me being there to assist with the kids and rapier but I hope to be back in full swing very soon.

Yours in Service,
Facon