[Northkeep] Fw: I have a question...third try.

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 27 10:45:57 PDT 2008

Greetings All,
This is a hypothetical situation but lets say that I were to take a job in Owasso (or any northern or western outlying part of Tulsa). Jobs in places like Owasso could be an hour or further away from home for me making for quite a daily commute. In the interest of saving time and money, I was curious, if I were to take such a job is there anyone in Tulsa who would be willing or able to offer me crash space (even on a couch) during the week? At least until arrangements could be made for a move (Before you answer keep in mind that although this is currently a hypothetical situation it might become an actual situation).

I tried to send this before and apparently it did not make it to the list...weird.

Kindly,
Ian