[Northkeep] Fw: I have a question...third try.

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 16:38:00 PDT 2008

Didn't want you to think you were being ignored....

If I weren't already crashing in my parents spare room you would be welcome.
Lots of tent space in the back yard though, tee hee, I'm teasing....Owasso
is kinda nice...

Tina

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 12:45 PM, Jerry Herring
<j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> Greetings All,
> This is a hypothetical situation but lets say that I were to take a job in
> Owasso (or any northern or western outlying part of Tulsa). Jobs in places
> like Owasso could be an hour or further away from home for me making for
> quite a daily commute. In the interest of saving time and money, I was
> curious, if I were to take such a job is there anyone in Tulsa who would be
> willing or able to offer me crash space (even on a couch) during the week?
> At least until arrangements could be made for a move (Before you answer keep
> in mind that although this is currently a hypothetical situation it might
> become an actual situation).
>
> I tried to send this before and apparently it did not make it to the
> list...weird.
>
> Kindly,
> Ian

Any day above ground is a good day!