[Northkeep] Grub and garb??? Halloween???

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 15:53:01 PDT 2008

Ok, remember I am from Trimaris so let me see if I have this right....

   So.... Monday night for the Populace meeting we will dress up for
Halloween, not Wednesday for Grub and Garb. Are we still having Grub and
Garb? Can we take the Baron seriously if he decides to dress up for Populace
as, say, a mummy? What if one of the guardsmen wears a tutu? Will we be as
intimidated? Does that mean we have to be "normal" at G&G? I have a hard
time with normal....Should we bring Halloween treats to the meeting? Or just
to Grub and Garb? But if we are not dressing up in Halloween costumes for
Grub and Garb why do we need Halloween treats? I just wanted an excuse to
wear my vampire fangs it's not like I can eat candy wearing them anyway, I
might get a cavity. Really this is way too much work...

Just curious,
Tina
aka Bubbles Boudoir
Tee hee

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 12:18 AM, Jerry Herring
<j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> Why not...
> If people would like to make Next Monday Nights Populace meeting a
> changling sort of costumed event then lets do it.
>
> Kindly,
> Ian
> Baron

Any day above ground is a good day!