[Northkeep] Lawton International Festival- Sept. 26-28

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Wed Sep 17 12:19:36 PDT 2008

Greetings,
We are all quite excited at the opportunites that will be available with the new location of the Lawton International Festival. We have been given a large area, and asked to have an encampment. Period Pavilions only of course. There will be some camping (in the period pavilions) with a few restrictions.
But most exciting we'll have lots of room for Fighting, and for artisans of all types. There will be an area for forges. This is our big demo of the year and we cannot expand to this scale or fairly represent the Socieity without the help of our friends and neighbors.
Please contact Lady Arabella MacKinnon (Eldern Hills Hospitaler/Demo Coordinator) at
charlescalhoun at sbcglobal.net for more details or questions.

Yours in Service,
Michel mac Donnchaid, BOC, CAO
Virtual Scribe of the Eldern Hills