[Northkeep] Triumphe and other events

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 13:55:15 PDT 2008

Greetings,

As most of you know this weekend is Mooneschadowe's Triumphe of the Eclipse event. This weekend, by happenstance of scheduling, is also the demo at the library where we hold populace and officers meetings. If there is anyone that will be in town and would be willing to help out the library please contact me off list. The theme this year is fairy tails and if there is anyone that will be able to attend that would be wonderful but I understand most have made plans to attend Triumphe.

Thank you,

Centurion Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Cassius Lepus
Hospitaller Northkeep.