[Northkeep] Fwd: [NR] Wiesenfeuer Baronial Chivalric Championship Tourney Format

Centurion Uriangqadai centurionorion at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 21:21:24 PDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <burkemc at cox.net>
Date: Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 11:08 PM
Subject: [NR] Wiesenfeuer Baronial Chivalric Championship Tourney Format
To: Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com
Cc: northern at ansteorra.org

After consulting with Their Excellencies tonight we have decided on the
format for the Wiesenfeuer Baronial Chivalric Championship Tourney this
weekend.  The Tourney Armor inspection will open at 8:30 am on Saturday and
will close with the start of the tourney (approximately 30 min after morning
court ends).  The format will be a traditional modified Swiss 5 tourney with
a round robin to decide the winner if the tourney ends in a tie.  The
weapons styles for each round are listed below.  Good Luck to all.

Round 1 - Baron's choice (His Excellency will choose the weapons for the
first round just before we begin).

Round 2 - 4 Fighters choice (you can not repeat a weapon used in the
preceding round but can use it again the following round ex. 2 -
sword/shield, 3 - shingle sword, 4 - sword and shield)

Round 5 - Baroness' choice (Her Excellency will choose the weapons for the
fifth round).

Round Robin Final - Fighters choice ( if needed everyone who is tied with
the best record will go into a final "Round Robin" mini tourney to choose
the winner)

If anyone has questions you can email me.

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald
Wiesenfeuer Baronial Chivalric Champion