[Northkeep] Photos from MedFaire (crossposted)

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Apr 7 07:05:45 PDT 2009

First: Apologies to anyone who gets this multiple times, as it's cross posted.

Just wanted to let folks know I've gotten just shy of 150 photos from Medfaire
posted on my online album. There's still some people that I don't have names
for, or where I've been given two different names for the same person and I'm
not sure which one is right - any help with identification would be
appreciated! I apologize - most of the ones taken indoors during court didn't
turn out very well: I'm still figuring out my new fangled camera.

You can find the pictures at:

photos.northkeep.org - click on User Albums, select Zubeydah, and scroll down
(they're in date order, oldest to newest), to 2009 - Namron - Medfaire.

If you'd like, folks are welcome to request a user account - just send me a
note and let me know you're not a Nigerian spammer and I'll authorize the
account - and you can post comments about photos. :)

- zubeydah