[Northkeep] attack of the mystery beavers !!!

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Apr 16 22:29:06 PDT 2009

greetings

a very big thank you to the mystery beavers !!!!!!!

i left for work this morning and returned after dark , a large tree that was threatening to be a safety hazard on the archery range , in that time , a number unknown of mystery beaver came and devoured the problem . stacked the remains out of the way , and left ...... no note, no call , even my neighbor , didnt know anything of the sort was going on !!
do i know some really kool people or what !!!
so whomever you are my mystery beavers , again ,thank you !!!
northkeep missile people rock !!!
( as soon as i get some propane, the venison is on me = )
( well , not really, it will be on a platter , so you can eat it  , after i finish grilling it ; )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur