[Northkeep] Sad Tidings-Lady Kate's Family

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Fri Apr 24 10:24:12 PDT 2009

Greetings

Yes Kate does have family.

Brother:  Michael Mulligan, wife: Terry and two sons
6256 Fauquier Dr
St. Louis, MO 63105

Sister:  Marilyn Ault, husband: Mark and three daughters
3316 SW 20th
Topeka, KS

According to friends, her body will be taken back to St. Louis and
a Memorial service will be held here on May 9th.
I'll let you know if there's any changes between now and then.

If you wish to, you may send your personal messages to me(head them
"To The Family of Kate Mulligan") I will copy them and give them to
her family inclosed in a card. If you would, please include your
mundane name AND SCA name.  You may send them to either:
aoife at cableone.net OR ajquig at cableone.net  I know they'll be pleased
to hear from all of us.  I don't know how much of they understand
about the SCA but they DO know how much she love it!

Thank you all for caring, Aoife