[Northkeep] Sad Tidings-Thank You Baron Ian

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Apr 24 07:10:42 PDT 2009

If you don't mind me asking, what happened?? I had just found out at
OUR officer's meeting that she was no longer your chronicler, and I
know she never did get the paperwork through to become your OFFICIAL
herald, but she knew her stuff, especially on name documentation. I
never once had to question anything she did in that area. I will miss
her and fully trusted her to handle heraldic services for the canton. I
didn't know she had health issues -- if that's what it was.

Kevin